$1500 Bonus Package
$1000 Bonus Package
$100 Bonus Package
For Available Offers
Enjoy online gambling for all it has to offer but make sure you're well aware of the warning signs of problem gambling.
Gambling responsibly: There's no doubt that online gambling can be a thrilling experience, but it has its downsides as well. Irresponsible gaming can lead to problems in your personal, family and financial life, not to mention posing the threat of gambling addiction.
The trick is to strike a safe balance between gambling and the rest of your life, to be aware of problem gambling signs and how to react.
Signs of trouble
Here are some signs that signal a potential gambling problem:
- All you can think of is the next gamble. Nothing else seems to be really significant, and you obsess about what gambling strategy you'll use to win next time.
- You always feel stressed, and the only way to relieve the stress is to go and gamble, as opposed to addressing the problem itself.
- You feel like your family and friends are always getting in the way and not giving you enough time to gamble.
- You feel super-elated after win, but incredibly depressed and aggressive after a loss.
- Your financial situation is plummeting, with you borrowing more and more money to gamble with, instead of taking a break and working back your savings.
If you can identify with any of these warning signs then it's definitely time to take a break from gambling. It may also be time to seek professional help. Visit our Directory section for a list of professional organisations who will be able to help.